Wednesday 8 January 2014

Our group photo

Names ( from the left ): Hubert, Ren Dao, Li Xin, Yu Jung and Yu Zhen.

Yu Jung: 
CCA- Concert Band 

Hobby- finding new things to do

My school life- it is fantastic! I have many friends who supports me and I enjoy chatting with them. Even though it is stressful but with friends, I am able to cope it well.

Other facts about me- I am cheerful, and always happy! And I am proud to say that I am class treasurer. 

Chiau Ren Dao:
CCA-Dance Society

My school life: Although stressful at times due to the frequent common tests,  the activities organized for us never fails to cheer me up. Teachers also try to make lessons as amusing as possible so as to cheer up the students.


Other facts about me: I am a member of the RV Dance Society- and a proud one too.


No comments: